Doing a master's degree in the Netherlands: Studying in the Netherlands after a license - Education In The Netherlands

Post Top Ad

Chủ Nhật, 22 tháng 10, 2017

Doing a master's degree in the Netherlands: Studying in the Netherlands after a license

Studying in the Netherlands after a license to do a Master is a great opportunity for international mobility for French students even without having learned Dutch. Indeed, several Master programs are fully offered in English.

We give you here the information you need to register in a Dutch university and do a Master. Before you read this page, we advise you to read the article Study in the Netherlands to understand how the Dutch university system works (universities, diplomas, tuition fees, visas ...).
Master in the Netherlands: when and how to apply?
Application dates, re-entry dates and application procedures vary from one institution to another. It is therefore difficult to give precise information on this subject. However general information is given in the article Make a license in the Netherlands, this information is the same for entry in license and master, we invite you to take a look.
Master's degree in the Netherlands: equivalence of diplomas
Doing a master's degree in the Netherlands can be done after obtaining a license in France.
Unlike other countries, the passage by the body responsible for issuing its opinion on the equivalence of a French diploma with a Dutch diploma is not automatic. An institution may, however, ask you to claim the equivalence of your degree with the Dutch diploma required to integrate the master you have chosen.
In the Netherlands, the Netherlands Organization for International Cooperation in Higher Education (NUFFIC) is responsible for equivalence procedures. Most of the time, you will need to send certified copies of your diplomas and transcripts directly to the university, which will, if it deems it necessary, call upon NUFFIC. However, two questions remain unresolved.
Who can certify my documents? To have your documents certified, go with the originals to the Netherlands Embassy in France or the authority that issued your diploma (rectorate of your region or institution in which you attended your training) or possibly a town hall to request signed and stamped photocopies of your documents. It is these photocopies signed and stamped by the chosen competent authority that you will send along with your application form and the other papers that will be requested. Remember to ask for at least two copies of each document, so you always have "help".
Should the documents be translated? Unless otherwise specified by the institution, documents in French do not need to be translated.
Some universities will ask that the envelopes in which you send your documents be stamped by the authority of your choice.
You may also be granted the right to send non-certified documents as a first step in order to expedite the processing of your file. Again, it is essential to consult the institutions to find out more.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Post Top Ad